The best of all imaging worlds.
iThera Medical’s proprietary Multispectral Optoacoustic Tomography (MSOT) technology provides in vivo identification of spectral signatures from multiple specific agents, along with excellent intrinsic tissue contrast.
The high-performing molecular imaging technology combines high-resolution imaging with the versatile specificity of optical contrast, giving information about physiological processes in tissue, in vivo and at a molecular and cellular level.
Key benefits of MSOT vs. existing molecular imaging technologies:
- High resolution (200-20 μm)
- High sensitivity (fmol /pmol)
- Real-time image visualization at video rate
- Volumetric deep-tissue imaging (whole body penetration in small animal imaging applications)
- High specificity by targeting biomarkers
- Low user/patient risk (no harmful radiation)
- Low lifecycle costs